Answers to Frequent Questions
- Plant and seed orders are shipped separately, and shipping costs are applied separately.
- New orders cannot be combined with previous orders. Additional orders are shipped separately.
- We are not able to arrange for order pick-ups at the Nursery. All orders are shipped.
- We ship to destinations within the contiguous United States, only.
- Due to agricultural restrictions we no longer ship to Idaho and Utah.
- Read our Guarantee and our Policies for refund/return.
Plant Shipping Costs
Plants are shipped primarily via Fed Ex and Spee Dee.
|Plant Total Amount||Shipping cost||Destination|
|$0 - $50.00||$9.95||U.S. contiguous states only|
|$50.01 +||18% of plant cost||U.S. contiguous states only|
Seed Shipping Costs
Seed is shipped throughout the year by various carriers: USPS, FedEx and SpeeDee.
|Seed Total Amount||U.S. contiguous states only|
|$0 - $100||$9.95|
|$101 - $200||10%|
|$201 - $500||7%|
|$501 - $1000||5%|
|$1001 - $5000||4%|
During the checkout process, you will be guided to choose a shipping week for your plants (sorry, but we cannot arrange an exact date). Your shipping week selection will be included in the Order Confirmation which is sent to your email. Our plant-shipping-periods occur twice a year, once in the spring and once in the fall:
Plant Shipping Schedule
|Spring - Plants|
|Shipping Begins||April 3, 2023|
|Last Day to Place an Order - Projected||May 12, 2023 - Projected|
|Fall - Plants|
|Shipping Begins||Sept. 11, 2023|
|Last Day to Order||Oct. 1, 2023|
Seed Shipping Schedule
Seed orders are shipped year-round. Your seed order will ship within a week of your order being placed.