Order Cancellations, Changes & Refunds
To Change or Cancel an Order:
To change or cancel an order, we must receive notification at least 7-working-days prior to the scheduled ship date. Cancelled orders will receive a 20% cancellation fee. Once plants are shipped, the order cannot be cancelled or changed.
- Claims for credit or refund of plants must be received within 60 days of your order shipment date.
- If a plant fails within this timeframe, we will issue a refund, store credit, or a one-time replacement plant (if available).
- Check your order carefully upon receipt. If your order has been damaged or delayed in transit, call us immediately at 1-800-476-9453.
- For best results, water your plants immediately and keep them in shaded location, protected from the wind and elements. Plant your transplants within seven (7) days, weather permitting.
- Read and follow the Transplanting Instructions that accompany your order.
- Allow at least 30 days for your transplants to grow before declaring them dead.
- We do not replace plant loss due to neglect, animals, winter losses, severe weather, or plants installed in soil or sun conditions other than those recommended.
- Shipped plants are non-returnable.
- Custom Designed Seed Mixes and Pre-Mixed Seed Mixes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Any individually packaged species of seed, or any standard Prairie Nursery Seed Mix that has not been mixed together by the customer or at the customer's request, may be returned within 30 days after the date received. The seed must be in good condition, in its original packaging, and not altered or damaged in any way.
- After 30 days we cannot accept returned seed.
- Returned seeds will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.