Should I Use Plants Or Seeds?
- Plants can be installed early spring thru fall.
- Plants allow choice and design flexibility that is well suited to residential and urban gardens.
- Plants can provide rapid resolution to problems such as soil stabilization on steep slopes or infiltration in wet areas.
- Plants provide immediate vegetation that often flowers in the first season.
- Plants are easily added to existing plantings.
- Seeds can be installed in spring or fall.
- Seed is a cost effective solution for large areas, .
- Seed mixes create a naturalized appearance.
- Seed mixes create highly diverse plant communities.
- Seeds need about 3 years to become fully establish.