Plant Return Policy
If a plant fails within 30 days of receipt, we may issue a refund, or a one-time replacement plant if available.
- Check your order carefully upon receipt. If your order has been damaged or delayed in transit, call us (1-800-476-9453) immediately.
- Read the Transplanting Instructions that accompany your order.
- For best results, water your plants immediately, store in shaded location, and plant your transplants within seven (7) days, weather permitting.
- Allow 30 days for your transplants to grow before declaring them dead.
- All claims for credit or refunds must be received within 60 days of your order date.
- We do not replace plant loss due to neglect, animals, winter losses, severe weather, or plants installed in soil or sun conditions other than those recommended.
Seed Return Policy
- After 30 days we cannot accept returned seed.
- Custom Designed Seed Mixes and Pre-Mixed Seed Mixes are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Returned seeds will be charged a 20% re-stocking fee.
Any individually packaged species of seed, or any standard Prairie Nursery Seed Mix that has not been mixed together by the customer or at the customer's request, may be returned within 30 days after the date received. The seed must be in good condition, in its original packaging, and not altered or damaged in any way.
To cancel a plant or seed order, we must receive notification at least 7 working days prior to the scheduled ship date. A cancelled order will receive a 20% cancellation fee. Sorry, No Exceptions. Shipped Plant orders cannot be returned.